Eravant is now offering a Financing option through our partner Lease Corporation of America (LCA). Financing equipment allows businesses to get the equipment they need without affecting bank or credit lines. No matter the type of business, you need the proper equipment to efficiently compete and flourish. That’s why Lease Corporation of America provides financing options for Eravant: so your business can reach its full potential.
Quick Application process for orders up to $150,000. We simply need the following information:
Company Legal Name
Years in Business
Number of Employees
$5,000 minimum transaction size
A Personal Guarantee (PG) may be required depending on credit score and time in business:
- Less than 2 years (Startup business): Maximum transaction of $50,000 and a maximum term length of 36 months.
A PG of the owner is required with a minimum FICO of 715
- 2-5 years: No maximum transaction amount or lease term. A PG is required with a minimum FICO of 650
- More than 5 years: No maximum transaction amount or lease term. A PG is not required as long as the company has a minimum of 25 employees. Companies with bad, little, or no credit may require a PG
Equipment Finance Agreement (EFA) structure Options:
- 12- to 60-month terms available
- First payment in advance or zero payments in advance
- Deferred payment financing, such as no payments for 90 days, or first 6 payments at $99/month + tax.
- Up front documentation fee of $125 for deals up to $100,000; $175 for $100-250,000; $250 for over $250,000
Additional benefits of financing with LCA
- Conserve your working capital
- Simple application/approval process
- Potential tax savings under IRS Section 179
- Quick turnaround times on Credit Applications
- Fixed monthly payments throughout term
- Competitive finance rates
If you have any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.